Location: Based in Chepstow, Monmouthshire and runs PBSP groups in London, Oxfordshire, Bristol, and South Wales
Contact Details Juliet Grayson, Courtyard House, Moynes Court, Mathern, Chepstow, NP16 6HZ. Telephone 01291 638805 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INFO ABOUT HER PESSO BOYDEN SESSIONS, INCLUDING DATES, PLEASE GO TO HER WEBSITE www.therapyandcounselling.co.uk
READ MORE ABOUT THE PESSO BOYDEN SYSTEM in Landscapes of the Heart by Juliet Grayson £12.99
To buy a copy of her book Landscapes of the Heart: The working world of a sex and relationship therapist click here
To read more about this book click here, which will take you to www.landscapesoftheheart.co.uk More than 50% of the book describes the use of PBSP. The book is intended for the general public, and will also be of interest to therapists.
Juliet is passionate about PBSP & has become adept at spreading the knowledge of this powerful system throughout the UK. As a therapist, coach and Pesso Boyden certified trainer. She has run 1 day workshops in Wales, Scotland, and England: from Lancashire to Devon, and Yorkshire to Sussex. Her ‘ongoing groups’ run for 8 days spread over a year. She leads residential 4 day PBSP workshops, & specialist groups working with those who have sexually inappropriate behaviour. She presents at conferences and supervises others in PBSP. People say “Juliet is relaxed, knowledgable, intuitive and informative”.
- 2016 Second Edition of Landscapes of the Heart: The working world of a sex and relationship therapist published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- 2016 Published: Landscapes of the Heart: The working world of a sex and relationship therapist. First edition published by Sleeping Mountain Press.
- 2015 Accredited as a Pesso Boyden System Trainer
- 2014 Accredited as a Pesso Boyden System Supervisor
- 2009 Accredited as a Pesso Boyden System Psychomotor Therapist
- 2006-09 Supervisors Training in Pesso Boyden System Psychomotor: 3 year training
- 2003 Recognised as COSRT Supervisor
- 2001-04 Trained as Pesso Boyden System Psychomotor Therapist
- 2001 Accredited as COSRT Accredited Psychosexual Therapist by UKCP
- 2001 Recognised as NLPtCA Supervisor
- 1997-99 Post Graduate Dipl. in Therapy with Couples at Maudsley Hospital
- 1994 Train the Trainer Certificate
- 1994-00 Extensive advanced training in NLP
- 1994 Registered by UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) as an accredited NLPtCA (Neuro-Linguistic Programming Therapy and Counselling Association) Psychotherapist
- 1994 Certificate in Ericksonian Hypnosis
- 1991-4 Diploma in Professional Counselling
- 1991-3 Foundation Skills, Practitioner and then Master Practitioner Level Certificate in NLP
- PLUS many other short course trainings
Main areas of therapy/counselling/coaching practice
In her private practice Juliet specialises in working with sexual and relationship issues. She also offers couples intensive sessions of 7 hours of therapy over 2 days. She calls these ‘Couples in Calamity Sessions‘
She also works people with terminal illness.
In the PBSP she is open to working with a very wide range of issues. In 2012 she began to run PBSP groups with people who feel they are on a ‘slippery slope’ with sexually inappropriate behaviours such as internet addiction, child pornography and exhibitionism.
Therapies offered: Juliet offers Pesso Boyden System Psychomotor in one to one sessions and in groups. She has PBSP personal development ongoing groups in London, Didcot (Oxfordshire), Bristol, and Chepstow, Monmouthshire (South Wales) She also offers NLP Psychotherapy. Integrative Counselling. Psychosexual therapy for sexual problems, Couples counselling and Marital therapy. Juliet also offers supervision.
Fees £120 per hour for one to one work or couples therapy.
Memberships UKCP, NLPtCA, COSRT.